In Midoog we support responsible adoption, and therefore we make available to shelters and associations a space in our app so they can upload all the pets they have to adopt. It is a totally free and ad-free functionality. Our goal is none other than to put our grain of sand and help that pets that do not have a family can get it.
Each uploaded pet will have its own token, which may be more complete or less depending on the data that is entered. The data that can currently be added are the following:
- Images (soon videos)
- Type of pet (dog, cat, rabbit, etc …)
- Race (if known or if desired)
- Date of birth (if known)
- Date since being in shelter
- Temperament (to choose between several options the most appropriate)
- If you are sociable (to choose between several options the most appropriate )
- Coexistence with children (to choose between several options the most appropriate)
- Sociable with other pets (to choose between several options the most appropriate)
- If vaccinated
- If dewormed
- If sterilized
- If you have microchip
- If it is ppp (for dogs)
- Allergies that the pet may have
- Treatments the pet can have
- Diseases that the pet may have
- Other information you want to add
- State (if it is in adoption, in procedures, etc …)
- Adoption rate if there is
- Shipping (to choose between several options the most appropriate)
As it can be seen, currently the file of the animal for adoption is quite wide, although we continually study how to improve it.
Pets for adoption can be found both in the space of the shelter or association as well as in a global option on the menu, from where they can find, by filters and starting with those closest to their position, all pets that are for adoption.
If you belong to a shelter or association that has pets for adoption, do not hesitate to create a space to reach more possible families for them. It is very easy, fast and totally free.
NOTICE: In Midoog the sale of animals is strictly prohibited. If we detect a misuse of this functionality, pets that fail to meet the true purpose of adoption functionality will be removed from the app.